Are you looking to grow your HR career? Our client, located in the heart of Chicago, is in search of a Contract HR Generalist who is eager to learn and grow in the recruiting space! Our client is an innovative FinTech and e-commence company that has been recognized for their strong team leadership, great company culture and endless growth opportunities. Even during the pandemic, their team has been growing and it is not stopping anytime soon!
As a Contract HR Generalist, you will be working hand in hand with a team of HR professionals that are supporting the entire nation. You will be a key player in ensuring that the organization is able to attract and hire the most talented professionals in the marketplace while navigating employee data and policies/procedures in Workday.
Contract HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Help streamline the hiring process
- Help lead open enrollment, and answer any benefits related questions
- Assist with the onboarding, i9 verification and background check process
- Conduct performance reviews/evaluations and strategize for company growth
- Handle a high volume of employee relations investigations
Contract HR Generalist Requirements:
- 2-3 years of professional HR experience
- Workday experience is a must!
- Ability to communicate in an effective manner with peers as well as senior level leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
This Contract HR Generalist role is an excellent opportunity for any motivated candidate looking to progress experience within the HR field. It is a great match for anyone who is people-oriented and also prides themselves on their planning and organizational skills. If you are interested in this Contract HR Generalist opportunity, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.