Are you interested in building a team with a fast-growing company to create and manage the best benefits program? Our client, one of the nation's largest grocery stores, is looking for a strategic and motivated Interim Benefits Manager to join their team in Schaumburg, IL. This person will oversee the design and administration of the company’s health and welfare plans, help with retirement plans as well as strategize with union partners. The Benefits Manager will report to the Chief Financial Officer and work with the payroll and human resources team.
The ideal Benefits Manager will thrive in a collaborative environment and will be involved in all aspects of benefits information and decision making. They are looking for a hands-on leader that is excited to help grow an expanding organization.
Interim Benefits Manager Responsibilities:
- Serve as a vendor liaison, maintaining vendor relationships
- Conduct annual cost/benefit analysis for benefit plans and make recommendations of changes
- Oversee annual enrollment process from planning to managing employee communications
- Oversee the day-to-day questions regarding benefits
- Present benefit plans to all employees across the organization
- Oversee compensation structures for all non-union employees
Interim Benefits Manager Requirements:
- 5-7 years of benefits experience with exposure to health plan and defined benefit/contribution plan administration
- Experience working with unions preferred
- Experience implementing or overseeing a wellness program or wellness initiatives
- People management experience preferred
- Ability to communicate confidently to senior leadership
If you are qualified per the above requirements and want to advance your already distinguished career in the benefits space, then please apply today.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national