LaSalle Network has partnered with a real estate company focused on providing exceptional property management and investment services. As a key player in the industry, they pride themselves on maintaining high standards of professionalism and integrity. They are currently seeking a detail-oriented and organized individual to join our team as an Accounting Clerk.
As an Accounting Clerk, you will play a crucial role in their finance department by providing accurate and timely financial information. Your primary responsibilities will revolve around maintaining financial records, reconciling accounts and assisting with various accounting tasks. Your attention to detail and ability to handle confidential information will contribute to the smooth operation of their financial processes.
Accounting Clerk Responsibilities:
- Review, approve and process invoices
- Post journal entries to general ledger and perform account reconciliation
- Accounts receivable and general ledger support
- Reconcile client accounts as needed; follow up on credits and debits; process adjustments
- Bank reconciliations/credit card reconciliations
- Reconcile vendor statements and research discrepancies
- Process payroll and employee expense reports
- Assist with month end close
Accounting Clerk Requirements:
- Associate degree or above in accounting, finance or business is a plus
- 1+ years using QuickBooks or an ERP system experience is required
- High attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication
This position is attracting top talent and will move quickly. If you are looking to further your career as an Accounting Clerk and want to work on a talented team at a growing company, please apply today!
Project Manager- Accounting and Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national