Our client, a nationwide company, is leading the way in redefining the home infusion industry and is looking for skilled Insurance Follow Up Representative. A career here means joining an engaged team of professionals who are passionate about providing extraordinary care and making a positive difference in the lives of their patients. If you want to grow with an organization that is molded around values, development and empowering team members this is the place for you.
The Insurance Follow Up Representative plays a key role in servicing the needs of patients by accurately billing customer accounts, assuring timely remittance and taking immediate action on issues that involve account integrity.
Insurance Follow Up Representative Responsibilities:
- Submit timely, accurate invoices to payer for products and services provided
- Correctly determine quantities and prices for drugs billed
- Verify that the services and products are correctly authorized and that required documentation is on file prior to billing
- Ensure invoices are submitted and that all required documentation for billing is completed and accurate prior to claim submission
- Follow up on outstanding balances to determine why claim has not been paid, handle denials follow-up and appeals.
Insurance Follow Up Representative Requirements:
- 2+ years of previous medical billing or collections experience within a hospital or physician group
- Maintain optimal communication and rapport with all payers
- Ability to prioritize and multitask a large work volume with a high level of efficiency and attention to detail
- Good written/typing skills, ability to perform basic mathematical calculations for payments/adjustments, good communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in the Insurance Follow Up Representative role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national