Are you looking for a new opportunity to grow your existing skillset while also gaining valuable experience to grow your own career? Our client, a nationally recognized healthcare provider, rewards teamwork, quality and innovation with opportunities for growth and development, and are seeking an Inpatient Coding Auditor to join their team.
The fast-growing team is given opportunities to learn and grow through rewarding interactions, collaboration and the freedom to explore professional interests. Employees are given valuable opportunities to contribute, innovate and create meaningful work that makes an impact in the communities they serve around the world.
Inpatient Coding Auditor Responsibilities:
- Lead customer engagements
- Conduct inpatient coding/DRG audits
- Identify and recommend opportunities for customer improvements
- Interact and educate external as well as internal customers
- Participate in relevant corporate programs/initiatives
- Ensure professional, quality and security standards are complied with while performing assigned duties
- Comply with corporate policies and procedures while acting in a manner consistent with the company’s values and ethical standards
Inpatient Coding Auditor Requirements:
- Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) certification from the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)
- 2 years of auditing experience
If you are interested in this Inpatient Auditor opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager - Healthcare Revenue Cycle
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national