Our client, a leading supply chain distribution company, is looking for their next Human Resources Generalist. This organization provides services to a wide range of clients, from restaurants to hospitals. They are committed to excellence in delivering top-notch services and solutions to their clients and they value their employees as their most valuable asset.
As a Human Resources Generalist, you will be responsible for various HR functions including employee relations investigations, benefits administration, onboarding, new hire orientation and performance management.
Human Resources Generalist Responsibilities:
- Conduct employee relations investigations and provide appropriate recommendations for resolution
- Administer employee benefits programs and assist employees with benefits-related inquiries
- Facilitate the onboarding process for new employees, including new hire orientation
- Manage and support the performance management process, including performance appraisals and goal setting
Human Resources Generalist Requirements:
- 3+ years of human resources experience, with a focus on employee relations and benefits administration
- Experience working in an HRIS system, with the ability to input, track and report HR data accurately
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- SHRM or HRCI certification is a plus
- Experience in the logistics or related industry preferred
Our client offers competitive benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, professional development opportunities and a positive work environment that values work-life balance.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please apply today!