One of America’s leading grocery stores is in search of a Contract HR Generalist to support their team in Naperville, IL. This company is known for hand selecting high quality products at a low cost.
This person should be driven for company success, be an effective communicator and a team player.
HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Administer pay, benefits and LOA
- Facilitate trainings
- Process payroll
- Performance management
- Deal with employee relations related issues
- Oversee the recruitment process
- Enforce company policies and practices
- Any related tasks as needed
HR Generalist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- 3 + years of experience within the HR field
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and driven for personal and company success
This organization is poised for even more growth in 2023 and is attracting some of the top talent in the Chicagoland market. If you are passionate about continuing your career in the HR space and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national