Our client, located in downtown Chicago, is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to join their team! The Human Resources Coordinator will directly support the Head of Human Resources for a global organization on many different HR projects and initiatives.
The Human Resources Coordinator will specifically focus on benefits administration, recruiting coordination, answering employee questions and data entry into the HRIS systems. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, efficient and able to multi-task.
Human Resources Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Perform HR administrative duties surrounding benefits, recruiting and onboarding
- Help to coordinate onboarding and orientation for new hires
- Maintain employee paper files and data enter employee changes into HRIS
- All other duties or projects as assigned by the Head of HR
Human Resources Coordinator Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience working in an HR position
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with HRIS systems
- Excellent customer service skills
If you are interested in this Human Resource Coordinator position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national