Are you looking to get your foot in the door in healthcare? Do you want the opportunity to use your education and skills to get amazing experience within the healthcare field? Our client, a nationally recognized company, rewards teamwork, quality and innovation with opportunities for growth and development. If you are looking for a foot in the door to healthcare and a career in an organization that is an industry leader, then this Entry Level Healthcare Administration position is for you!
This is a fast-paced, exciting and challenging position. This company offers structured teams and the chance to build a skill set that is invaluable in the industry.
Entry Level Healthcare Administration Responsibilities:
- Submit timely, accurate invoices to payer for products and services provided
- Correctly determine quantities and prices for drugs billed
- Verify that the services and products are correctly authorized, and that required documentation is on file prior to billing
- Ensure that invoices are submitted for services and products that are properly ordered and confirmed as provided
- Ensure that all required documentation for billing is completed and accurate prior to claim submission
- Adhere to regulatory/payor guidelines and policies and procedures
Entry Level Healthcare Administration Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Basic skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
If you are qualified and interested in this position role, please call and apply!
Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: accounts receivable , follow up , collections , claims , rebill , medical collector , financial counselor , patient access , patient registration , charity , payment plan , billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies #LI-OTHRCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.