Are you looking to get your foot in the door in healthcare? Do you want the opportunity to use your education and skills to get amazing experience within the healthcare field? Our client, a nationally recognized company, rewards teamwork, quality and innovation with opportunities for growth and development. If you are looking for a foot in the door to healthcare and a career in an organization that is an industry leader, then this Entry Level Healthcare Administration position is for you!
This is a fast-paced, exciting and challenging position. This company offers structured teams and the chance to build a skill set that is invaluable in the industry.
Entry Level Healthcare Administration Responsibilities:
- Submit timely, accurate invoices to payer for products and services provided
- Correctly determine quantities and prices for drugs billed
- Verify that the services and products are correctly authorized, and that required documentation is on file prior to billing
- Ensure that invoices are submitted for services and products that are properly ordered and confirmed as provided
- Ensure that all required documentation for billing is completed and accurate prior to claim submission
- Adhere to regulatory/payor guidelines and policies and procedures
Entry Level Healthcare Administration Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Basic skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
If you are qualified and interested in this position role, please call and apply!
Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national