Job DescriptionOur client is looking to bring on a Director of Human Resources to join their high-achieving team. The Director of Human Resources will report directly to the COO and have extensive exposure to the CEO and other senior management of the organization. This role will be a lead strategic partner and will manage a team of four HR professionals. The Director of Human Resources will develop, implement and evaluate ongoing HR policies, programs, functions and activities, ensuring that the organization maximizes its human capital and is in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Director of Human Resources Responsibilities:
- Provide strategy, management and direction to HR staff members in generalist and specialized areas
- Ensure proper administration of all HR services including but not limited to recruitment, employee relations, performance management, compliance and training and development
- Serve as main point of contact for all high-level employee relations issues, employment law matters and manager coaching/advising, working closely with the Employee Relations Specialist
- Handle special projects and assignments as needed
- Work closely with the C-suite and executive management and other business leaders
- Provide thought-leadership as a key member of the executive HR team
Director of Human Resources Requirements:
- 8-10+ years of Human Resources experience
- 3-5+ years of management experience, including the ability to provide leadership and direction, constructive feedback and coaching for development
- Experience in retail or business to consumer, as well as multi-location operations preferred
- Strong employee relations expertise, handling diverse issues with employees at all levels
- Extensive understanding of human resources industry, processes and trends, including upcoming issues and forecasting
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Innate leadership skills and ability to adapt to various changes and situations
- Bachelor’s degree required; PHR or SPHR certification or master’s in Human Resources strongly preferred
Thank you for your time and consideration of the Director of Human Resources position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , hr , employee relations , EEOC , policy , procedure , manager , strategy , vendor negotiations , performance management , leadership , compliance , HRIS , PHR , SPHR , retail
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.