LaSalle Network has partnered with an award-winning logistics company to hire a Customer Service Agent in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. This position will join a fast-growing department and assist in answering internal and external emails, phone calls and live chats for customers regarding their residential delivery service.
The ideal candidate has excellent customer service skills and can work in a high pressure, fast-paced work environment.
Customer Service Agent Responsibilities:
- Respond to phone calls, emails and chats from customers and partners regarding shipment status, scheduling, claims and/or disputes
- Monitor the database of scheduling appointments delivery and pick-ups
- Provide outstanding and courtesy communication to all customers both internally and externally
- Identify and accesses customer needs managing a large incoming call volume daily
Customer Service Agent Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required
- 1+ year in a call center or customer service role
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Knowledge of the AS400 and/or World port systems preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to multi-task multiple tasks/assignments with great attention to detail and organizational skills
If you are interested in the Customer Service Agent position, please apply today.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national