Our client, a market leader is looking for a Contract Senior Technical Recruiter with a competitive mindset to help their talent team attract top talent in the for roles across the corporate space. Our client is a market leader in the E-Commerce space and is rapidly growing!
This Contract Senior Technical Recruiter will partner with the HR Manager to make hiring decisions and focus on every aspect of the recruiting process including sourcing candidates, attracting top talent, conducting interviews, negotiating salaries and extending offers.
Contract Senior Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for all open positions
- Source talent through job boards, ATS, social media sites and other creative venues
- Build and maintain solid pipeline of candidates for current and future openings
- Collaborate with hiring managers and leadership to attract top talent in the space and retain them
Contract Senior Technical Recruiter Requirements:
- Full cycle recruiting experience for a variety of corporate roles is strongly preferred
- Must be able to come onsite 2 days a week
- Passion for implementing creative strategies for retaining and attracting top talent
- The ability to think quickly and work through problems when challenges arise
- Ability to work independently without much direction, but also as part of a team
Thank you for your time, interest, and consideration for this Contract Technical Recruiter position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national