Are you a Recruiter looking to work in a corporate setting for one of the leading law firms by revenue? One of our top clients in the downtown area of Chicago is seeking a Contract Recruiter on a contract basis to provide support with their explosive growth initiatives and high-volume projects.
The Contract Recruiter will be responsible for full cycle recruitment of a variety of roles, while building a pipeline for future needs. This individual will need to source active and passive candidates using conventional and strategic methods. Reporting directly to the VP of Recruiting, the Contract Recruiter must have a proven background of delivering quality talent and not be averse to working in an environment of constant change!
Contract Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Recruit through phone and in-person interviews, coordinating interviews, and coordinating with hiring managers
- Work with recruiting for full cycle roles within a variety of industries
- Track recruiting metrics such as call volume, time-to-fill, and pipeline of candidates
- Communicate consistently with hiring managers on needs
Contract Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience – sales recruiting experience is preferred, but not required
- Sense of urgency to meet staffing goals and push open orders to close
- Experience with an applicant tracking system is a plus
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national