We are working with a client that is looking to hire a Certified Medical Assistant near Wesley Chapel, FL! Our client has a transformative vision of healthcare, where revolutionary strategies meet compassionate wellness! At the forefront of innovation, their holistic approach nurtures mind, body, and spirit, setting new standards for excellence. With state-of-the-art facilities and a commitment to genuine empathy, their dedicated professionals guide patients through a transformative health journey. Join our client in redefining what's possible in healthcare—where breakthroughs and benevolence converge to ignite patients wellness revolution!
The Certified Medical Assistant will be responsible for greeting and rooming patients, obtaining vitals, documenting the reasons for the visit and medical history, setting up equipment for the physician and cleaning the exam rooms. The Certified Medical Assistant will screen patients as well as provide accurate instructions to prepare patients for examination and procedures.
Certified Medical Assistant Responsibilities:
- Escort patient to exam room, identify patient with 2 identifiers and prepare patient for examination
- Obtain accurate vital signs, per organization standards
- Document reason for visit and update/confirm allergies, smoking history and pharmacy information
- Promptly inform the provider and registered nurse of any significant change in vital signs or acute symptoms
- Anticipate/set up equipment or supplies needed for visit
- Clean and prepare exam room for next patient
Certified Medical Assistant Requirements:
- High school graduate or GED is required
- Current/up to date Medical Assistant Certification through one of the following entities:
- American Medical Technologists (AMT)
- American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)
- National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT)
- Minimum of one year of experience in a clinical healthcare role
- Strong medical terminology knowledge through coursework or experience is required
- Customer/Patient Service skills
If you are qualified and interested in this Certified Medical Assistant position, please apply today!
Keywords: medical assistant, certified medical assistant, certified nursing assistant, nursing assistant, phlebotomy, medical history, vitals, vital statistics, medical terminology, vital signs, specimen, triage, medical records, injection, MA, CMA, CNA, electronic health records, clinic
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v. LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national