Our client is currently looking for a Central Scheduler that will be responsible for providing a world class patient and family centered experience that contributes to the customer satisfaction / retention, exceptional quality / value, and financial health in a high-performance contact center environment. These calls will be dealing with inquiries pertaining to a variety of hospitals. This position enables the ideal candidate to excel in their areas of expertise as well as learn from some of the best patient advocates in the industry to transform the customer-client landscape!
Responsibilities of Central Scheduler:
- Provide knowledgeable responses to telephone inquiries in a courteous and professional manner
- Maintain a current understanding of the processing procedures to respond to numerous patient inquiries
- Respond to telephone inquiries within the set departmental staffing and time parameters
- Register and schedule patients for primary care appointments
- Verification of insurance as part of the registration and scheduling processes
- Ensure accuracy in data entry through a multitude of systems
- Update patient demographic and insurance information as required
Qualifications of Central Scheduler:
- 1+ years of experience as a healthcare call center representative, patient access representative, patient service representative, medical scheduler, medical assistant, or medical receptionist
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge or MS Suite programs
- Commitment to company mission statement is required for day to day interactions with teammates and patients
If this is something you are interested, and qualified, in please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: patient access, registration, registrar, payment, payment plans, charity, follow up, claims, rebill, medical biller, medical collector, financial counselor, patient registration, charity, payment plan, billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v. LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 3,000 clients and placed over 35,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.