LaSalle Network is currently working with a healthcare client who is seeking Call Center Representatives in Wisconsin! Our client is looking for sharp, motivated, and flexible individuals who are looking to gain experience and get a foot in the door with a Health Care Customer Service Opportunity.
This opportunity is 100% remote as long as you are a resident of Wisconsin.
Call Center Representative Responsibilities:
- Provide superior customer service within a fast-paced environment
- Answer phone calls, reply to emails, and resolve customer issues
- Manage the needs of customers independently
- Update account information in a comprehensive database
- Maintain quotas, goals, and metrics
- Notate and determine issues with customers and their inquiries accurately
Call Center Representative Requirements:
- One year of recent phone-based experience in telemarketing, call center, collection, or customer service environment is preferred
- Ability to work well independently and contribute to the overall success of the team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively and flexible to adapt to change
If you are interested in the Call Center Representative position and qualify based on the previously mentioned requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national