Our client, a growing international packaging and containers manufacturer, is seeking a driven and experienced Bilingual HR Generalist to join their growing team! As the Bilingual HR Generalist, you will play a crucial role in developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives across multiple locations to a 75% Spanish-speaking employee-base.
This position is located in Carol Stream, IL, and requires on-site presence five days a week. The ideal Bilingual HR Generalist will have a strong background in HR in an hourly-heavy environment, strong experience in onboarding, offboarding and the employee life cycle, along with exceptional communication skills in both English and Spanish.
Bilingual HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute HR strategies aligned with the company's goals and objectives
- Collaborate with senior management to identify HR needs and provide strategic guidance
- Assist with onboarding, offboarding, training, and be the subject matter expert on all employee relations investigations
- Promote employee engagement initiatives, including recognition programs, surveys and feedback channels
- Provide guidance and support to supervisors and employees on HR-related matters
- Implement performance management processes, including goal-setting, performance evaluations and career development plans
- Identify training and development needs, coordinate training programs and facilitate employee skill enhancement initiatives
- Ensure compliance with training requirements and regulations
- Maintain a thorough understanding of employment laws, regulations and best practices
Bilingual HR Generalist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration or a related field required
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English
- 2+ years of HR Generalist experience in an hourly-heavy, blue-collar environment (manufacturing, distribution, logistics, etc.)
- Must have experience with employee relations, onboarding, offboarding, and training
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional problem-solving, conflict resolution and decision-making abilities
If you are a dedicated Bilingual HR Generalist with a passion for driving positive change and supporting employees, please apply today!
HR Project Manager