Our client, a successful and well-established candy manufacturer in the heart of downtown Chicago, is looking for a Benefits Analyst to join their dynamic team. With exposure to senior leadership and special projects, this position has the opportunity to make an impact on the organization in a unique way. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, analytical, organized and a strong teammate.
The Benefits Analyst will handle health and welfare benefits administration and be the point of contact for employees in the corporate office, as well as a point of contact for escalated issues from colleagues in the retail locations. This role also has the opportunity to assist with on-boarding new employees and will work cross-functionally with peers on the payroll team.
If you want to join a robust and very stable company and have an innate customer-service-oriented approach to your role in benefits and HR, please apply today!
Benefits Analyst Responsibilities
- Oversee health and welfare benefits administration
- Provide assistance and advice to employees regarding benefits options and questions
- Maintain employee records and work closely with Payroll department on benefits deductions
- Assist with new hire orientation and on-boarding for benefits paperwork and explanations
- Special projects as assigned
Benefits Analyst Requirements
- 3-5 years of benefits experience and a bachelor’s degree required
- Strong Excel skills and interest in learning new payroll and HRIS systems
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills
- Customer-service focused, patient, engaging and knowledgeable
If you are meet the requirements of the role as listed and are interested in this phenomenal opportunity, apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national