Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnering with a leading U.S. trade publisher and a division of the third largest trade and educational book publisher in the world to find an Accounting Supervisor to join their accounting and finance team in Dallas, TX. This company publishes more than 1,800 new books annually. This company also offers excellent work/life balance.
If you are looking for your next step up into a team lead role in the commercial office property management industry, apply for this Accounting Supervisor position today!
Accounting Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Assist the Controller with managing direct reports of a growing team
- Assist in training and mentoring the accountants
- Review and approve work done by the accountants
- Evaluate internal team processes for efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist and review CAM reconciliation and billing processes
Accounting Supervisor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- 6+ years of experience in commercial property accounting
- Experience working in Yardi or MRI
- Experience working with CAM reconciliations
This position is attracting top talent and is moving quickly. If you are a looking to further your career as an Accounting Supervisor and want to work on a talented team at a growing company, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , accounting supervisor , CAM reconciliations #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national