Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnering with a leading U.S. trade publisher and a division of the third largest trade and educational book publisher in the world to find an Accounting Supervisor to join their accounting and finance team in Dallas, TX. This company publishes more than 1,800 new books annually. This company also offers excellent work/life balance.
If you are looking for your next step up into a team lead role in the commercial office property management industry, apply for this Accounting Supervisor position today!
Accounting Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Assist the Controller with managing direct reports of a growing team
- Assist in training and mentoring the accountants
- Review and approve work done by the accountants
- Evaluate internal team processes for efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist and review CAM reconciliation and billing processes
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- 6+ years of experience in commercial property accounting
- Experience working in Yardi or MRI
- Experience working with CAM reconciliations
This position is attracting top talent and is moving quickly. If you are a looking to further your career as an Accounting Supervisor and want to work on a talented team at a growing company, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , accounting supervisor , CAM reconciliations #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.