CHICAGO – LaSalle Network, a national staffing, recruiting and culture firm, released today its report, “Hiring Millennial Talent in 2019.” The report is based off of data collected from over 5,000 millennial professionals across industries and with varying levels of work experience, on what they look for in a job and company.
“The unemployment rate is the lowest its been in years,” said Tom Gimbel, founder and CEO of LaSalle Network. “Organizations are struggling to fill positions and retain their good people, and we hope this research can help illustrate what really matters to employees, so companies can adjust their recruiting and retention strategies.”
Some of the main takeaways from the overall data are summarized below:
- While 65 percent of employees report being satisfied or very satisfied with their overall happiness at their current employer, 76 percent report being open to new opportunities
- The top three reasons they were open to new opportunities are: career change, better benefits and unhappy with their career path at their current employer
- The three most important factors for professionals when deciding which company to work for are: compensation, benefits and work-life balance
- The top factors that keep employees from leaving their current company are: work-life balance, compensation and career path
- Less than half of employees are satisfied with training and development opportunities at their current employer
- 71 percent of respondents received at least one job offer in the last year
- 45 percent of professionals are satisfied or very satisfied with their career path at their current employer
To access the full “Hiring Millennial Talent in 2019” report, click here.
For more information on LaSalle Network, please visit lasallenetwork.com or contact Heather Youkhana at 312-496-6562, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About LaSalle Network
LaSalle Network is a national staffing, recruiting and culture firm with business units that specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, call center, healthcare revenue cycle, human resources, management resources, marketing, sales, supply chain, technology and executive search. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle has worked with thousands of clients and placed thousands of candidates in temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent positions. Its newest offering, Culture 20/20, works with companies of all sizes and industries to help them focus on what matters: Culture. Performance. Results. LaSalle Network has been listed on Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 “Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies in America” list for 11 consecutive years, named by Staffing Industry Analysts as a top five “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” from 2011 to 2017, Inc. Magazine’s 2016 and 2018 “50 Best Workplaces,” Forbes’2018 "America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms" list, Fortune's "Best Small & Medium Companies to Work For" in 2018, and Crain’s Chicago Business’ “Best Places to Work” list from 2014 to 2018. The firm has offices in downtown Chicago, Nashville,Oak Brook and Schaumburg. For more information, please call 312-419-1700 or visit www.lasallenetwork.com.