Whether you are already a customer service professional or are considering starting a career in the space, now is the time to brush up on your customer service skills. We have curated some free customer service resources to sharpen both your soft and hard skills.
- Lynda: New to customer service? This video will teach you the foundations of customer service. Start watching now.
- Free Typing Games: When applying to customer service roles, sometimes there will be an included typing test to test your speed. Need to brush up on this skill? Start typing for free today.
- edx: Customer service roles require you to have great communication skills, especially if you are going to be working in a call center. If you are looking to learn how to communicate more effectively, check out this free online public speaking course. Sign up for free today.
- Trailhead Salesforce: Salesforce is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system used by many companies to track customer data. Refresh your skills if your organization already uses this system or gain a leg up by learning about it. Start learning now.
- Oxford Home Study: This is a great free course for anyone starting their career in customer service. In this course, you will learn about knowing a customer’s needs, the importance of customer feedback and building long-term relationships. Sign up for free today.
- Microsoft Office Suite Training: Many employers look for candidates who have proficiency in the Microsoft Suite. Whether it’s tutorials in Excel or PowerPoint, watch these videos tutorials to improve your skills. Start watching today.
- Grammarly: Customer Service professionals need to have strong written and verbal communication skills. Whether or not you consider yourself to be a great writer, Grammarly is a helpful tool to use to make sure all written correspondence is grammatically correct. Start writing more professionally today.
If your organization is hiring talented customer services professionals, contact us today
If you are looking for a customer service career, apply today.