LaSalle Network has partnered with an industry leading financial services company in the northern suburbs to identify a Technical Support Specialist.
The Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for supporting hardware, software and network connectivity issues for both local and remote users in a Microsoft environment.
Technical Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Provide Level 1 and level 2 support for End Users
- Monitor and triage incoming tickets in the IT Helpdesk Ticket Queue.
- Research technical solutions in department specific applications.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair desktop, laptop, and mobile issues.
- Follow up with end users, provide feedback, and see problems through to resolution.
Technical Support Specialist
- 2-5 years of hands on help desk or desktop support experience required.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft operating systems, desktop/laptop deployment and imaging solutions, MS Office / O365
- MACD activities for End User hardware and software on local machines
- End User provisioning activity utilizing Active Directory
- Ability to effectively and efficiently troubleshoot hardware and software issues both over the phone and in person.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
If you are interested in the Technical Support Specialist position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Technical Support, help desk, desktop support, Office 365, Windows 10, Active Directory, iPhone
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.