LaSalle Network is partnered with a disruptive CPG company to find a new Supply Chain Planner for their team in the northwestern suburbs of Chicago. This fast-growing company is looking for a driven, quick learner to implement processes and procedures for their production planning and inventory planning teams.
This Supply Chain Planner role will offer career growth, work-life balance and stability. If you meet the requirements below, please apply today!
Supply Chain Planner Responsibilities:
- Manage production and capacity planning strategies for various plant locations and contract manufacturers
- Manage the allocation of inventory and deployment of finished goods inventory
- Analyze slow or aged inventory for obsolescence
- Act as the subject matter expert in regards to inventory being ordered
- Review demand from sales to generate effective production schedules
- Work with plants to ensure other packaging materials are available
Supply Chain Planner Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree; focus in Supply Chain Management preferred
- Demonstrated expertise planning with longevity and progression
- 1+ years of working experience as a Supply Planner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SAP, MS Dynamics or similar ERP
- Excellent Excel skills
If you are interested in the Supply Chain Planner position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national