LaSalle Network is partnering with a leading CPG company to hire an Inventory Analyst to continue their pattern of growth. The Inventory Analyst will be responsible for managing raw materials and finished goods for customers. They are looking for strong leadership and industry experience to build and grow a team in an operations capacity.
Inventory Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and supervision of upcoming projects
- Manage inventory allocations for 18 warehouses including raw materials and finished goods
- Work directly with and present to customers on the performance and changes for this product line
- Manage inventory flow and levels to ensure all customer demands are met
Supply Chain Analyst Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience in a related function
- Management experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree
If you are interested in this Inventory Analyst position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national