Are you ready to kick-start your career in accounting or finance? LaSalle Network has recently partnered with a prestigious company in the south suburbs of Illinois looking for Staff Accountant candidates to join their close-knit group. Due to their high net-worth clients, this organization places a strong emphasis on confidentiality. They are looking for detail-oriented candidates to come in and make a difference by supporting their strong accounting team.
The ideal candidate has great attention to detail and is familiar with advanced functions in Microsoft Excel. If you are interested in joining this fast-growing team as a Staff Accountant candidate, please apply today!
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Perform account analysis and reconciliation
- Maintain general ledger accounts
- Prepare monthly reports for accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, etc.
- Post journal entries to general ledger
- Assist with month end close
- Assist with quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Financial statement preparation
- Provide reports on data status/trends/issues
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or economics required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
This Staff Accountant role is moving quickly and attracting top talent! Before it is too late, please apply today.
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national