LaSalle Network is partnering with a 1948-founded, third generation ownership client, that started on Broad St. in the old ACME feed building, delivering refrigeration, building warehouse space, tobacco products and their first customer being RJ Reynolds! They are seeking a Staff Accountant.
This is a great position for someone looking for growth and a strong work culture that focuses on employee well-being. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for many different accounting tasks, including some AP and AR.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare and review financial documents, reports and statements
- Some AP/AR supporting functions
- Understand SaaS accounting and GAAP reporting
- Month-end and year-end closures
- Prepare and review journal entries and post accounts payable transactions
- Prepare audit schedules
- Maintain the fixed asset system
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s in accounting or other related field
- Strong Excel skills including pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s
- Excellent communication skills
If you have experience with the staff accounting space and monthly reconciliations and meet the aforementioned requirements above, please apply for the Staff Accountant today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national