Job DescriptionAre you looking to join a highly successful team where you can grow your career? LaSalle Network has teamed up with a hospitality company looking for a Senior Accountant in the Chicagoland area. This company has been named “Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” 15 years in a row!
This Senior Accountant will be reporting directly to the Controller and will work alongside a highly motivated and independent accounting team. As a Senior Accountant, you will be able to participate in process improvement projects and have the chance to grow in your career.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Manage reconciliation of bank accounts
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Maintain the general ledger
- Responsible for month-end close, including preparation of all journal entries/accruals necessary to complete monthly financials
- Review financial statements for accuracy
- Prepare financial reports for senior management
- File and review tax forms with federal, state and local agencies
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- 7+ years of general ledger accounting experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or economics highly preferred
- 4 years of experience with a large ERP system such as Oracle, SAP, NetSuite or Great Plains
- Ability to run the month end close process independently
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex financial information applying advanced accounting principles and your strong understanding of GAAP
- Knowledge of general ledger chart of accounts and expense coding
If you are already a Senior Accountant or are a Staff Accountant looking to take the next step in your career, please apply today and we will reach out to discuss the details of the role.
Ann Marie O’Sullivan
Senior Project Manager - Accounting and Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national