Our client, an established leader in the market data industry is seeking Second Shift Call Center Representatives to join their team in Arlington Heights, IL. If you have previous customer service, retail or hospitality experience and are looking for an opportunity to grow in an office environment, please apply today!
Pay starts at $17/hour.
Second Shift Call Center Responsibilities:
- Provide superior customer service within a fast-paced environment
- Handle inbound calls, emails and chats
- Troubleshoot with customers to resolve their issues from start to finish
- Update account information in a comprehensive database
- Maintain quotas, goals and metrics
Second Shift Call Center Requirements:
- One year of customer service experience
- Ability to work well independently while also contributing to the overall success of the team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively and adapt to change
- Type 35 words per minute
- High school diploma or GED at minimum
If you are interested in this call center opportunity and qualify based on the previously mentioned requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national