10 years ago, I started my career as a Sales and Marketing Coordinator at LaSalle Network. After turning down several marketing opportunities that were masked as sales roles (think handing out samples at Costco, selling products door to door...you get the idea), I finally found a role that would allow me to leverage my degree and my strengths, and make an impact on a growing organization.
Today, that company, LaSalle Network, has grown 5x from what it was in 2011, eclipsing revenue milestones that are rarely seen in the staffing industry. I have been promoted five times and lead a mighty team of marketers whose initiatives pave the way for others in our industry.
Our team works hand in hand with the sales team, ensuring they have the collateral created, proposals and Request for Proposal’s executed, events planned and run seamlessly, thought leadership and market research provided to add value to our clients, and so much more.
Over my tenure, LaSalle's culture has been heralded as one of the best places to work in the country by Fortune and Inc Magazine, the training program has been recognized as one of the top 125 in the world, our philanthropic initiatives have been recognized by People Magazine and our revenue growth has earned us a spot 12x on the Inc. 500/5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies in America.
Sales and Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Leverage Canva and the Adobe Suite to create collateral to market our services
- Create proposals and execute Request for Proposals
- Plan in person and virtual events from ideation to set up to tear down
- Utilize email marketing to market our services and thought leadership to our clients and prospects
- Manage social media accounts, curating content and creating original content
- Execute annual and quarterly reviews
Sales and Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism or a related field
- 1 year of professional experience, ideally in a marketing capacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High energy and strong work ethic
- Flexibility and a positive attitude with an eagerness to learn and innate curiosity
Do you want to join a team and company where your earning potential is uncapped, and career opportunities are endless? Where creative ideas aren’t only encouraged but required every day? Apply today.
Vice President, Marketing
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national