LaSalle Network has teamed up with a global leader in the food and beverage space located in the heart of downtown Chicago seeking a Remote Interim Sourcing Specialist to drive the sourcing efforts for various manufacturing plants across the United States. This rapidly growing organization has been recognized as one of the world’s leaders in the production and distribution space and has been complemented for their great company culture, team environment, and hands-on managers!
From sourcing both passive and active candidates and building pipelines the Remote Interim Sourcing Specialist will manage a requisition load of about ten to fifteen positions across the nation.
Remote Interim Sourcing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Source candidates via LinkedIn, job boards, networking, university relations, and Boolean searches
- Work hand-in- hand with recruiters to build and maintain pipelines
- Strong proficiency in social media platforms and web-based recruitment tools
- Submit candidates through an applicant tracking system
- Track recruiting metrics such as call volume and pipeline of candidates
Remote Interim Sourcing Specialist Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years sourcing experience
- Experience in the manufacturing space is a plus
- Strong knowledge of strategic sourcing techniques
- Sense of urgency to meet staffing goals
- Experience with an applicant tracking system, Workday preferred
If you are a highly driven and energetic person with experience in recruiting high-potential and top talent, then this Remote Interim Sourcing Specialist opportunity is the right job for you!
Keywords and Related Terms: manufacturing , food , beverage , sourcing , recruiting , remote #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.