LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading provider of high-quality books and digital content to libraries serving schools and young readers. For over 50 years, our client has been committed to helping libraries build and refresh their collections with the best, most relevant titles, ensuring that young minds have access to the finest literature available. They are seeking a dynamic and motivated Remote Inside Sales Representative to join our team and contribute to their mission of fostering a love for reading and learning in young minds.
As a Remote Inside Sales Representative, you will play a crucial role in promoting and selling their diverse collection of books and digital resources to educational institutions across the United States. You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with librarians, educators, and decision-makers in the library community. This position is perfect for individuals who are passionate about literature, education and sales.
Remote Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Prospect and generate new leads through various channels, including phone calls, emails and social media
- Conduct product presentations and demonstrations to showcase the value of our client's offerings
- Build and maintain strong relationships with librarians, educators and administrators to understand their needs and challenges
- Recommend and customize product solutions to meet the unique requirements of each client
- Close sales deals and meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Provide excellent customer service by addressing inquiries, resolving issues and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop and implement effective sales strategies
Remote Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Previous inside sales experience is a plus, but not mandatory
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a customer-centric mindset
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a strong desire to succeed
- Proficiency in using CRM software for lead and sales management
- Knowledge or passion for literature and the educational field is a plus
If you are excited about the prospect of joining an organization committed to fostering a love for reading and learning, we encourage you to apply to this posting today and a recruiter will be in touch immediately!
Team Lead, Sales Recruiting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national