LaSalle Network has partnered with a thriving company in need of a Receptionist in the Northwestern Suburbs of Chicago. The Receptionist is the face of the company and will assist with checking in guests for client visits, setting up conference rooms for meetings and answering a high volume of inbound calls within a fast paced office environment. If you are well-organized, personable and like interacting with people daily, this is the ideal position for you!
- Answer and transfer phone calls to the correct parties
- Front face of the company, greet and seat visitors as they arrive
- Responsible for coordinating schedules and maintaining the calendar
- Other various tasks, such as unload the dishwasher, up keep the conference rooms, and unlock file cabinets
- Handle supplies, filing, faxing, copying, and scanning when needed
- Multitasking is huge in this role—5 core values they must live by in the office
- Authenticity—100% satisfaction for clients
- At least one year of receptionist experience
- Ability to remain professional and efficient in a fast paced environment while assisting callers and guests
- Professional demeanor and professional appearance
- Must be comfortable interacting with all levels of staff
- Ability to remain stationary at the front desk for entire day
If you have what it takes to manage this front desk and you meet the above qualifications, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: receptionist , office services , administrative , Microsoft Office
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.