Are you competitive? Do you like earning commission? LaSalle Network is currently hiring Inside Sales Representatives for global organization located near Elk Grove Village, IL. The Inside Sales Representative role is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and sharp individual to be a part of a growing team.
This role has a compensation rate of $20/hour + commission! Applicants must be available to work onsite Monday-Friday between 7am-7pm.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Ability to work with customers in a fast-paced, result-oriented fashion; adaptable and flexible
- Handle high volume outbound calls scheduling appointments
- Work with clients and mushroom accounts
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with other members of the call center service team as well as key inter-departmental contacts
- Meet and exceed the goals and objectives of the department
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- 1+ year of inside sales, retail sales or telemarketing experience
- 1+ year of phone experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this Inside Sales Representative opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: sales , inside sales , call center , customer service , appointment setter , inside sales #LI-STOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.