Job DescriptionOur client in the trading space is hiring for their next Payroll Manager due to growth within the firm. This position is located downtown Chicago on a hybrid schedule, offers strong benefits/compensation package, and is located in one of the most well-known buildings in all of Chicago.
As a Payroll Manager, you will oversee and manage all aspects of payroll operations, ensuring accuracy, compliance and efficiency. You will be responsible for handling the payroll process for 1000 employees and supporting various departments in matters related to compensation and benefits.
Payroll Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage end-to-end payroll processing, including but not limited to salary calculations, tax withholdings, deductions and bonuses
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal payroll regulations and stay updated on changes in relevant laws
- Develop and maintain payroll procedures and policies
- Collaborate with HR to address employee inquiries related to payroll, benefits and deductions
- Generate payroll reports and analyze data for accuracy and discrepancies
- Coordinate with finance for accurate recording and reconciliation of payroll transactions
- Stay updated on payroll software/systems and recommend improvements for efficiency
Payroll Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field
- 5+ years of experience in payroll management or a similar role
- Strong understanding of payroll regulations, taxes and compliance requirements
- Proficiency in payroll software (e.g., ADP, Paycom, Workday) and MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to handle sensitive/confidential information
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Retirement savings plan
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
Please apply below!
Team Lead, Accounting and Finance Recruiting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national