Are you a payroll professional looking for a rewarding opportunity to contribute to a non-profit organization? LaSalle Network has partnered with a Chicago-based non-profit who is hiring a Payroll Clerk to join their growing team.
The Payroll Clerk will play a crucial role within the non-profit organization, focusing on payroll processing and ensuring both full-time staff and healthcare professionals are compensated in a timely manner. This position offers the chance to work at a well-established, mission driven organization under a manager that offers ample room for growth and development.
Payroll Clerk Responsibilities:
- Process payroll for hourly and salaried employees accurately and on time
- Verify and reconcile timekeeping records
- Calculate and process payroll deductions and garnishments
- Address payroll-related inquiries and discrepancies
Payroll Clerk Requirements:
- High school diploma required
- 1-2+ years of payroll processing experience
- Proficient in payroll software and MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
If you are a detail-oriented individual with payroll experience that is passionate about making a difference in the non-profit industry, we invite you to apply for this Payroll Clerk position today!
Recruiter, Accounting and Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national