We are currently searching for eager Customer Service Representatives to bring onboard immediately! Our client is experiencing rapid growth and is looking for strong Customer Service Representatives to continue to grow their business in Nashville located by the airport. This position pays $14.20/hr and is Monday-Friday and some Saturday’s until 12 PM. If you have proven experience exceeding goals and are looking for a great opportunity to apply your skills, then please keep reading!
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer issues and inquiries via email and telephone communication
- Answer inbound calls and conduct outbound calls daily
- Contact existing customers to address questions or to follow up on current marketing campaigns
- Provide a high level of service to callers to ensure they understand products and services, and to encourage referrals
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Minimum of one-two years call center/Or two-three years of strong customer service experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to meet and/or exceed set goals and targets
- HS Diploma or GED at minimum
If you are interested in this Customer Service Representative opportunity and feel you match the above criteria, please apply today!
Keywords and related terms: outbound, call center, customer service, collections representative , collections agents , collections , account receivables , receivables , medical collections , retail , store manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.