LaSalle Network is currently par? tnering with fast growing client in the Chicagoland area to ? help them identify a .NET Core Developer to j? oin their team. Our client is a growing financial services%2? 0company focused on providing their clients with innovative solu? tions and access to their products. This is a full time,? salaried position with benefits and this also an onsite pos? ition in Chicago (no relocation assistance provided). %3? B
.NET Core Developer Responsibilitie? s:
- Design, develop? and optimize mission critical software applications and webpage? s
- Follow core object orient concepts and ? practice “clean code” principles
- %3? Cli>Collaborate with development team, design team, and stak? eholders
- Write code that satisfies project ? specifications
- Provide support to issues in%2? 0codebase reported by client
.NET Core Developer Requirements:
- 2+ years professional experience with we? b development
- %?3Cli>2+ years professional experience developing applications us? ing a SQL server database
- Exposure to and? understanding of web architecture and scalable application and%?20design patterns
If the .NET Core Developer position sounds like the next%?20step in your career, please apply today!
Paul Walle? nberg
Sr. Unit Manager - Technology Services LaSalle Network
? LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional st? affing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more%2? 0than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start%2? 0ups. With units specializing in marketing, administrative, ? accounting and finance, executive search, technology, sales,? supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and%?20human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and%2? 0across all industries.
LaSalle N? etwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.