As a national revenue cycle solutions firm, our client partners with healthcare organizations to increase cash collections, decrease unpaid claims and reduce denials and write offs. This well-trained customized business is looking for strong Medical Reimbursement Specialist who can join their team and continue to deliver the quality they are known for. Our client prides themself on the excellent service they provide to home health agencies and their ability to sustain outstanding performance. They need Medical Reimbursement Specialist to join their team of high-caliber professionals and they are continuously searching for exceptional people. If you are looking to join a proven leader in Accounts Receivable Recovery, apply here and become a Medical Reimbursement Specialist!
Medical Reimbursement Specialist Responsibilities:
- Contact insurance carriers and patients to resolve outstanding balances
- Maintain optimal communication and rapport with all payers
- Follow up on outstanding balances to determine why claim has not been paid, handle denials follow-up and appeals
- Work with internal parties in regard to code processing
Medical Reimbursement Specialist Requirements:
- 2+ years of previous medical billing or collections experience in a hospital or physician setting
- Claim denials experience and knowledge to process appeals for both commercial and government payors
- Ability to do the proper research on an unpaid or under paid patient claim and determine best course of action to collection balance
- Ability to prioritize and multitask a large work volume with a high level of efficiency and attention to detail
- Detailed knowledge of insurances and their billing requirements.
- Good written/typing skills, ability to perform basic mathematical calculations for payments/adjustments, good communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in the Medical Reimbursement Specialist role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle Solutions
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national