Are you interested in learning more about the law industry? Are you sharp, ambitious, and hoping to surround yourself with like-minded people? If you answered yes to the above, we have a role for you!
LaSalle Network has partnered with a growing legal services company located in Chicago. Our client, located in the heart of Chicago, is accessible by many routes of public transportation. Not only that, but some of Chicago’s top restaurants are located right in the neighborhood! This company is well established, but this is a newly created position, which means the opportunities to grow and develop are endless! The company is led by experienced, bright lawyers.
In this customer service oriented role, you will be assisting customers with legal questions, and connecting them to lawyers who can help them with their cases. You will have the chance to build relationships with customers and help them through a tough spot in their life. This Legal Customer Service Specialist role offers competitive pay and a long-term career path into a growing organization!
Legal Customer Service Specialist Responsibilities:
- Qualify customers through probing questions.
- Communicate effectively with customers, providing excellent customer service
- Provide customers with basic knowledge of the services available to them questions
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and customer confidentiality requirements
- Work in a metrics and goals driven environment
Legal Customer Service Specialist Requirements:
- Associates degree or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and metric-driven environment
- Excellent attendance record
- Ability to navigate with ease through internet browsers and have a working knowledge of basic computer systems such as word processing, data entry, spreadsheets, etc.
If you are interested in this amazing Legal Customer Service Specialist opportunity and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: call service , customer service , loan processor , data entry , communication , Microsoft Office, call center , inbound , outbound , call center , calls , high volume , law services , assistant , call , call center , customer service , phone sales , inbound , outbound , cold call , communication , Microsoft Office , warm call , warm lead , calling , telemarketing , account management , account , retail , wireless sales, outside sales , insurance sales , upsell , cross sell , cross-sell , metrics , goals , quotas , targets bonus , customer , client , market , marketing , networking , relationship building , relationship management , live chat , email support , troubleshot , inbound , outbound , retail, sales associate , entry level , recent graduate , intern , extern , internship , externship , customer support , account executive , sales
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.