LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in Decatur, IL to identify an IT Service Desk Engineer professional to join their team. This position is a 6-month contract and requires the ability to work onsite in Decatur, IL.
IT Service Desk Engineer Responsibilities:
- This position plays a key role in diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving helpdesk questions and issues, providing education to end users on functions and features while working with them, and properly escalating potential problems as needed
- Maintain the help desk queue
- Support Citrix and WatchGuard routers
- Support Office 365
- Distribute laptops and mobile devices
- Manage users within Active Directory
IT Service Desk Engineer Requirements:
- Familiarity with Active Directory management tools
- Familiarity with connecting to Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2
- Experience with Office 365
- Experience with network connectivity troubleshooting; DNS, DHCP, and IP subnetting
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Desktop support , help desk , IT support , Active Directory , mobile device management , Windows , PC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.