LaSalle Network has partnered with a growing merchandise company in downtown Chicago that is seeking an Inventory Manager.
Our client is looking for an eager candidate who has prior working knowledge of inventory management. This position offers exposure to a creative, fast-paced organization and the opportunity to join a growing team.
Inventory Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain inventory records, both digital and physical
- Receive client correspondence via phone and email
- Coordinate and confirm shipments for client accounts
- Coordinate with warehouses on products
- Determine best practices for organization and order upkeep
- Support shipping and receiving manager on oversight, training and implementing new procedures
Inventory Manager Requirements:
- Prior working knowledge of an inventory management system or ERP
- Personable, dependable, adaptable and organized
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Able to problem-solve, multitask, and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in this Inventory Manager position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: inventory , Kanban , operations , ERP , supply chain , SAP , Excel , warehouse
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.