We are partnering with a dynamic and innovative software development company in need of an Internal Communications Specialist. You will play a crucial role in ensuring that employees and stakeholders are well-informed and engaged during periods of change and transformation.
You will be responsible for developing and executing communication strategies that facilitate smooth transitions, improve adoption of new processes and foster a culture of open communication.
Internal Communications Specialist Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create comprehensive change communication strategies tailored to each transformation initiative
- Design and execute a compelling communications plan including emails, presentations, newsletters, videos and intranet content, to convey key messages effectively
- Work closely with the training team to develop communication plans that support training and development programs, ensuring employees have the information they need to succeed
- Track and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies, providing insights and recommendations for continuous improvement
Internal Communications Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or a related field required
- 1-3 years of experience in change management and/or internal communications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in using communication tools and platforms.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
Sr. Marketing Recruiter
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national