Job DescriptionDo you consider yourself results driven, detail oriented and a natural leader? Are you seeking the opportunity to work for a multibillion-dollar business and make a true impact to a growing organization? If so, this new opportunity as a Senior FP&A Manager is right for you.
Our client, based in Chicago, IL is looking for an experienced FP&A leader to assist with leading monthly cash results reviews, quarterly forecasts and forecasting processes and cash optimization programs. Reporting to an accomplished and tenured executive team, the Senior FP&A Manager will embrace ambiguity and work autonomously to solve problems, strategize with upper management and run the FP&A Function.
The hourly pay range for this role is between $70-$75/hour and the position is hybrid.
Senior FP&A Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of one manager and three Sr. Financial Analysts
- Lead the consolidation of monthly financial cash results review and perform analysis over complex accounts
- Coordination and completion of quarterly global forecasts across global finance teams, analytically review forecasts and relationships between balance sheet and P&L to confirm and/or challenge accuracy in assumptions
- Lead standardization efforts across cash forecasters in COEs for continued simplicity and improved accuracy
- Aid in spin-off related forecasting events and updated processes for verticalized reporting and forecasting of the balance sheet by business
- Lead the continuous improvement and updates to new financial planning system to ensure a fully automated systematic Cash Flow forecast
- Perform cash flow scenario modeling for various portfolio transactions and interact directly with Assistant Treasurer, Treasurer and Director/VP FP&A as needed
- Perform and assist in global analysis on country/product cash flows to optimize investment decisions and strategic growth
- Participate in and lead certain cash optimization programs including working capital payment term review, inventory optimization, restructuring programs, etc.
Senior FP&A Manager Requirements:
If you are interested in learning more about the Senior FP&A Manager position , apply today!
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance; CPA or MBA preferred
- 7+ years of work experience in related fields
- Experience in analytics, decision support modeling and/or accounting related fields
- High proficiency in Microsoft office and ERP systems
- Attention to detail, good problem solving and analytical skills required
- Teamwork, coaching and training skills required
- Good interpersonal relationships and ability to teach junior team members and simplify complex topics for senior leaders
Recruiting Lead - Management Resources
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national