Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnering with a billion-dollar manufacturing company located in Elmhurst, Illinois! They are looking to grow their accounting team with a Cash Applications Specialist and are looking for someone who brings experience and is eager to grow their career within a large corporation.
This accounting department is team-based and offers great resources for training and development. They are open to new ideas on how to grow and create more efficient processes. This Cash Applications Specialist will be working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
Cash Applications Specialist Responsibilities:
- Accurately process daily cash received
- Review high-volume of daily checks received
- Process requests or correct customer accounts
- Assist plant personnel with information regarding removals or applications on customer accounts
- Understand and apply the corporate accounting AR policies and procedures appropriately
- Provide cross-functional support to the A/R team in case of team member absence
Cash Applications Specialist Requirement:
- Education equivalent to high school degree required
- 1 year of accounting experience preferred
- Ability to learn new accounting software systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient within Excel
If you are interested in the Cash Applications Specialist position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national