This is a great opportunity to gain new leadership skills as well as develop your analytical skills within accounts payable. You will be joining a team who are self-starts in a high-volume and fast-paced environment.
Accounts Payable Analyst Responsibilities
- Correspond with vendors to ensure invoices are received timely and meet guidelines
- Identify and execute any opportunities for improvement in policies and protocols
- Perform vendor analysis and account reconciliations as required
- Handle a high volume of inquires through the shared services inbox
- Set up new vendors within the system
- Troubleshoot system software and performance issues
- Assist with special project as assigned
Accounts Payable Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 2+ years of analytical accounts payable experience
- Proficient in Excel including pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s
- Drive and detail oriented
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in this Accounts Payable Analyst position, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance