LaSalle Network is currently partnering with an organization in the western suburbs of Chicago to identify a Hardware Support Tech. This individual will be responsible for responding to customer requests and questions regarding services and products, via phone, e-mail, and other electronic media. This role also analyzes and rectifies customer concerns using established procedures. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
Hardware Support Tech Responsibilities
- Support and configuration of equipment
- Remotely troubleshoot and resolve incidents
- Documentation of all case information and updates as information becomes available.
- Identify and document troubleshooting techniques/steps.
- Provide superior customer service to end users
Hardware Support Tech Requirements
- Experience with hardware, software, and audio issues.
- Ability to promptly answer support related e-mail, phone calls, and other electronic communications
- Strong customer service skills
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Technology Services - Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: hardware , tech support , customer service
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.