Job DescriptionDo you want to work at one of the largest research institutions in the Chicagoland Area in a Finance and Accounting capacity? Do you have experience working at a nonprofit or another research institute? LaSalle Network is partnering with a company that is looking for an experienced?Grant?Accountant?with a minimum of two years of experience to join their team.
This opportunity?as a?Grant Accountant?offers?the ability work with one of the country’s largest grant research budgets.
Grant Accountant Responsibilities:
- Develop and monitor?grant budgets for clinical trials
- Maintain funder reports, and ensure they are accurate, complete and in compliance
- Meet all fiscal deadlines to funders for assigned grants related to grant reporting.
- Review schedules and journal entries for adjustments to amend or close out the grants’ activity on monthly basis
- Prepare reports to determine revenue, budget, and expense information
- Complete account closeout once it is determined that the trials are ready for closeout
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or any?business-related?degree?
- 2+?years of experience in grant management and advanced financial analysis with a non-profit, or research institute background?
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to understand, analyze and interpret financial information in varying formats?
If you are interested in this?Grant?Accountant?role, please apply today!?
Ann Marie O’Sullivan
Senior Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national