Job DescriptionAre you an accountant with experience managing grant budgets in the non-profit space? LaSalle Network has partnered with a growing non-profit organization in the Chicagoland area looking to hire a dedicated Grant Accountant to support their accounting team.
Grant Accountant Responsibilities:
- Manage the financial aspects of our grants, including journal entries, expense reporting and billing
- Ensure compliance with grant regulations at federal, state and city levels
- Collaborate closely with our Grant Project Manager to support our grant-funded initiatives
- Monitor grant budgets and provide monthly financial reporting
- Handle rental assistance and other grant-specific financial responsibilities
Grant Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or any business-related degree
- 1+ year of experience in grant management and advanced financial analysis with a non-profit, or research institute background
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to understand, analyze, and interpret financial information in varying formats
If you are interested in this Grant Accountant role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national