We have partnered with a Non-Profit client in Chicagoland area looking to add a Director of Finance to lead their finance team. This individual will be responsible for month end close, leading long-range financial planning, contingency planning, and business analysis.
Director of Finance Responsibilities:
- Month, year, and quarter end close responsibilities
- Lead the forecasting, budgeting, and long-range planning processes
- Improve and develop management reporting
- Provide proactive analysis and commentary on business performance and summarizes key conclusions and recommends opportunities for improvement.
- Monitor variance of budget to actual on annual and long-range goals
- Drive business, financial, and technological process improvement efforts incorporating best practice financial process and technology improvement efforts incorporating best practices.
- Prepare and present communication regarding performance to Board of Directors and Leadership
- Other duties as assigned
Director of Finance Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. Master of Business Administration or related advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years related experience required in progressively more responsible financial management positions, including experience in financial planning and analysis
- Minimum 3 years related experience in Non-Profit industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management skills and ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple work assignments simultaneously.
Thank you for your time and consideration for the Director of Finance opportunity. We look forward to receiving your resume!
Jes Beach Senior Project Manager LaSalle Network
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed thousands of candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions. LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v