LaSalle Network has partnered with a rapidly growing, healthcare management company located in the western suburbs of Chicago. They are looking for a Finance Manager to add to their team!
The Finance Manager is a unique position because you are working directly with assigned clients on their accounting and finance needs. This position would sit in their corporate office and will play a critical role in helping their clients add to their business income in an ever-changing healthcare environment.
Finance Manager Responsibilities:
- Post receivables, payable, payroll and monthly reconciliations of bank accounts in QuickBooks
- Create payroll spreadsheets and post payroll journals
- Work on processing returned checks and bank reconciliations
- Prepares balance sheets, profit and loss statements and financial reports
- Lead client communication with assigned clients
Finance Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2-4 years of Bookkeeping or Staff Accountant experience
- Knowledge of Excel and QuickBooks
If you are interested in this Finance Manager opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , finance , financial reporting , month end , month end close , financial statements , accounting cycle , reconciliation , general ledger, month-end close , forecasting mergers , manufacturing , research , analysis , rebate accruals , healthcare, QuickBooks , excel
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.