LaSalle Network is seeking an administrative professional to serve as the Executive Assistant to join our growing client. The right person for the Executive Assistant role will be incredibly reliable, have strong calendaring and coordination skills, and act as a gatekeeper for the leadership. This position provides a competitive compensation, a collaborative environment, and supportive working culture.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for various other support tasks which will help continue the growth of the business. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking a fast-paced role with a variety in daily tasks.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist with scheduling ad coordinating calendars
- Provide top-notch correspondence to internal and external contacts
- Assist as needed with preparing proposal materials for client meetings
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service; work professional and remain poised under pressure
- Plan meetings, events, and some project management with the operations department
- Arrange on-site and off-site events
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Prior experience supporting as an Executive Assistant or in an administrative support role
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proactive and assertive approach to managing tasks and responsibilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to solve problems and think quickly under pressure
If you are interested in this Executive Assistant opportunity and you know you have what it takes to support this company, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national